Festival Food Bike Tours
- When: July 21- 23 and July 27-29
- Tour Start Time: 5pm - 10pm
- Tour Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Departure: 5pm (make sure to come 20-30 minutes beforehand)
- Starting Location: Constable Ezio Faraone Park
- Meeting Address: 11004 97 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5K-2W3
- July 21-23: K-Days → Taste of Edmonton
- July 27 -29: Taste of Edmonton → K-Days
- Experience: Get a VIP-behind the scenes experience from K-Days and Taste of Edmonton
- Includes: Festival curated meals, live performance, vip behind the scenes experience and meet the headliners.
- Guided Tour: From our friendly Food Bike Tour team
- Biking Level: Easy to moderate - usually one hill. Feel free to walk up the hill. We will take a break at the top of the hill and wait for everyone. We also provide e-bike rentals for those who do not want to worry about the riding.
- Average riding: 30-minutes between stops at a casual pace.
- Ages: Family friendly 12+
- Gratuity is appreciated for the guide(s) at your discretion.
- Bring your own bike (BYOB). Electric and classic bike rental options are available.
- Allergies: Can accommodate most allergies (i.e., gluten, dairy, vegetarian) must be noted when booking.
- Tickets can be cancelled and refunded up to seven (7) days before your scheduled tour.
- Weather: Rain or shine
Book your tickets by selecting your desired tour date and corresponding culinary stops. Note any allergies when booking.
Check your confirmation email for information on departure time, parking, what to bring and where to start tour.
Start your tour make sure to show up 30-minutes before tour begins.
Have Fun! Tag us on Instagram @FoodBikeTour #FoodBikeTour
- Have layers of clothing
- Dress for the weather
- Ensure bike is tuned-up
- Proper shoes
- Helmet (Very Highly Advised)
- Bike lock
- BYOB (Bring your own Bike) if your not renting one.
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Bug Spray
- Water (Highly Recommended)
- Have Fun!!
We have two bike rental options:
1. Classic regular mountain Bike ($25) - these bikes are perfect for a pleasant ride.
2. Step-through E-Bike ($40) - these e-bikes are amazing for the rider who just wants to relax and not worry about the biking aspect. These pedal assist e-bikes are intuitive and comfy for urban riding. Our e-bikes have 3 different assisted levels and if you want an exercise you can turn off the pedal assist.
How it works?
- Bikes will be dropped off and picked up at the meeting point.
- Bikes come with a complimentary helmet. Helmets do not have to be worn but we highly reccomend you do.
- Bikes will be locked up with our lock by one of our tour guides.
- Important** in the Order Details please note your height & weight so we can properly match you to a bike.
Can allergies be accommodated Yes of course! We can accommodate most allergies (i.e., gluten, dairy, vegan, vegetarian, keto, etc.) These allergies MUST be noted when booking and cannot be changed on the day of the tour, as restaurants have everything prepared beforehand.
What is the average riding distance? Average riding distance is about 30-minutes between stops. There is usually one hill on the tour. Please feel free to walk your bike up the hill if it seems too steep. We’ll wait for you at the top.
What level of biking ability is needed on these tours? This tour is a beginner to intermediate level type of ride. If you are hesitant, we recommend our guests to rent an electric bike to facilitate the ride and make the biking experience effortless.
Are alcoholic beverages included? No they are not. This is paid by the customer on the day of the tour.
Are you family friendly? Yes we are! We recommend ages 12+. Anyone under age must be accompanied by an adult.
Cancellation Policy? Tickets can be cancelled and refunded up to seven (7) days before your scheduled tour.
Is this a rain or shine event? Yes! We ride rain or shine. Note we are in the restaurants half of the time.
Where do we finish the tour? We will finish off the tour from the starting location.
Do you offer bike rentals? Yes we do! We have classic and e-bike rental options. Please look at the Bike Rental tab for more information.
Where to park? There is free parking at the bottom of the Glenora stairs (Note: if you park here you will have to bring your bike up the stairs). There is also some free and paid parking around the neighbourhood make sure to look at the parking signs.
Payment Process? Payment is completed online before the tour begins as you reserve your spot on a Food Bike Tour. We take all forms of payments except cash.
Is there a waiver form to sign? Yes! In your email confirmation you will receive a link to the waiver form. Make sure to read and fill out the waiver form before the Food Bike Tour begins.
Private & Corporate tours. We provide unique Food Bikes Tours created to your liking. Private and corporate tours are available on any day we are not in operating our regular tours (Note: regular tours are on Saturday and Sunday). Minimum group for a private tour is 8 guests with a maximum of 31. For more information email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the latest time to book a tour? We take bookings no later than 24-hours before a tour begins. We cannot guarantee availability.
How does the Food Bike Tour passport work? The Food Bike Tour passport is given to one family member/group. At each stop on the day of the Food Bike Tour guests will receive a stamp/sticker from the local venues we have visited. If guests collect 30 stamps (which can be from other food bike tours, previous years, food walk tours, other locations, etc.) they will receive a $100 gift card to Food Bike Tour LTD. This gift card can be used for any of our products. Make sure to keep your Food Bike Tour passport close!
Capacity of a Festival Food Bike tour? Our Festival Food Bike Tours have a capacity of 31 guests.