Calgary Donut Bike Tour
- Tour Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Tour Start Time: 5pm - 8pm
- Tour Duration: 3 hours
- Tour Departure: 6pm (make sure to come 20-30 minutes beforehand)
- Starting Location: TBA
- Meeting Address: TBA
- 3 stops: Holy Cow → Beepbop Doughnuts → TBA
- Experience: Get a VIP-behind the scenes experience from Calgary's local bakers.
- Includes: Three Donuts, beverages, behind the scenes experience and gratuity to restaurants are included.
- Guided Tour: From our friendly Food Bike Tour team
- Biking Level: Easy mostly flat.
- Average riding: 30-minutes between stops at a casual pace.
- Ages: Family friendly 12+
- Gratuity is appreciated for the guide(s) at your discretion.
- Bring your own bike (BYOB). Classic bike rental options are available.
- Allergies: For our Donut Bike Tour allergies cannot be accommodated.
- 7 day cancellation policy from when your tour begins.
- Weather: Rain or shine
Book your tickets by selecting your desired tour date.
Check your confirmation email for information on departure time, parking, what to bring and where to start tour.
Start your tour make sure to show up 30-minutes before tour begins.
Have Fun! Tag us on Instagram @FoodBikeTour #FoodBikeTour
- Have layers of clothing
- Dress for the weather
- Ensure bike is tuned-up
- Proper shoes
- Helmet (Very Highly Advised)
- Bike Lock
- BYOB (Bring your own Bike) if your not renting one.
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Bug Spray
- Water (Highly Recommended)
- Have Fun!!
Our bike rental options:
Classic regular mountain Bike ($40) - these bikes are perfect for a pleasant ride.
How it works?
- Bikes will be at meeting location at Joe's Bike Rentals
- Bikes come with a complimentary helmet. Helmets do not have to be worn but we highly reccomend you do.
- Bikes will be locked up with our lock by one of our tour guides.
- Important** in the Order Details please note your height & weight so we can properly match you to a bike.
Can allergies be accommodated? Not on the Donut Bike Tour. On most of our tours we can accommodate most allergies (i.e., gluten, dairy, vegan, vegetarian, keto, etc.) These allergies MUST be noted when booking and cannot be changed on the day of the tour, as restaurants have everything prepared beforehand.
What is the average riding distance? Average riding distance is about 15-minutes between stops. There is usually one hill on the tour. Please feel free to walk your bike up the hill if it seems too steep. We’ll wait for you at the top.
What level of biking ability is needed on these tours? This tour is a beginner to intermediate level type of ride. If you are hesitant, we recommend our guests to rent an electric bike to facilitate the ride and make the biking experience effortless.
Are alcoholic beverages included? No they are not. This is paid by the customer on the day of the tour.
Are you family friendly? Yes we are! We recommend ages 12+. Anyone under age must be accompanied by an adult.
What places are we going to? Schedule of places is listed on the site. Note: changes to the schedule can happen at any time.
Cancellation Policy? Seven (7) day cancellation policy from when your tour begins.
Is this a rain or shine event? Yes! We ride rain or shine. Note we are in the restaurants half of the time.
Where do we finish the tour? We will finish off the tour from the starting location.
Do you offer bike rentals? Yes we do! We have classic bike rental options. Please look at the Bike Rental tab for more information.
Where to park? TBA
Payment Process? Payment is completed online before the tour begins as you reserve your spot on a Food Bike Tour. We take all forms of payments except cash.
Is there a waiver form to sign? Yes! In your email confirmation you will receive a link to the waiver form. Make sure to read and fill out the waiver form before the Food Bike Tour begins.
Private & Corporate tours. We provide unique Food Bikes Tours created to your liking. Private and corporate tours are available on any day we are not in operating our regular tours (Note: regular tours are on Saturday and Sunday). Minimum group for a private tour is 8 guests with a maximum of 31. For more information email our team at email@example.com
What is the latest time to book a tour? We take bookings no later than 24-hours before a tour begins. We cannot guarantee availability.
How does the Food Bike Tour passport work? The Food Bike Tour passport is given to one family member/group. At each stop on the day of the Food Bike Tour guests will receive a stamp/sticker from the local venues we have visited. If guests collect 30 stamps (which can be from other food bike tours, previous years, food walk tours, other locations, etc.) they will receive a $100 gift card to Food Bike Tour LTD. This gift card can be used for any of our products. Make sure to keep your Food Bike Tour passport close!
Capacity of a Calgary Donut Bike tour? Our Calgary Donut Bike Tours have a capacity of 31 guests.