Cochrane Food Bike Tours
- When: Every Saturday
- Tour Start Time: 1pm - 4pm
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour Departure: 1pm (make sure to come 20-30 minutes beforehand)
- Starting Location:Cochrane Ranche House
- Meeting Address: 101 Ranchehouse Rd, Cochrane, AB T4C 2K8
- 3 stops: Stockmens Ranch → Sunset Bakery → Aama Nepalese Cuisine
- Experience: Get a VIP-behind the scenes experience from Cochrane's local food establishments.
- Includes: Chef curated meals, pedal assist e-bike (if your not bringing your own e-bike) and gratuity to the restaurants are included.
- Guided Tour: From our friendly Food Bike Tour team
- Biking Level: Moderate to Hard. Feel free to walk up the hill. We will take a break at the top of the hill and wait for everyone
- Average riding: 15-minutes between stops at a casual pace.
- Ages: Family friendly 12+
- Gratuity is appreciated for the guide(s) at your discretion.
- Bring your own bike (BYOB). Electric and classic bike rental options are available.
- Allergies: Can accommodate most allergies (i.e., gluten, dairy, vegetarian) must be noted when booking.
- Tickets can be cancelled and refunded up to seven (7) days before your scheduled tour.
- Weather: Rain or shine
- Limited spots available
Book your tickets by selecting your desired tour date and corresponding culinary stops. Note any allergies when booking.
Check your confirmation email for information on departure time, parking, what to bring and where to start tour.
Start your tour make sure to show up 30-minutes before tour begins.
Have Fun! Tag us on Instagram @FoodBikeTour #FoodBikeTour
- Have layers of clothing
- Dress for the weather
- Ensure bike is tuned-up
- Proper shoes
- Helmet (Very Highly Advised)
- Bike Lock
- BYOB (Bring your own Bike) if your not renting one.
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Bug Spray
- Water (Highly Recommended)
- Have Fun!!
Can allergies be accommodated Yes of course! We can accommodate most allergies (i.e., gluten, dairy, vegan, vegetarian, keto, etc.) These allergies MUST be noted when booking and cannot be changed on the day of the tour, as restaurants have everything prepared beforehand.
What is the average riding distance? Average riding distance is about 15-minutes between stops. On an e-bike, hills will be easy and effortless for any skill level of riders, there will be no need to get off the bike
What level of biking ability is needed on these tours? This tour is a beginner level. If you are hesitant, we recommend on the Food e-Bike Tour to have the pedal-asssist on the highest to facilitate the ride and make the biking experience effortless.
Are alcoholic beverages included? No they are not. This is paid by the customer on the day of the tour.
Are you family friendly? Yes we are! We recommend ages 12+. Anyone under age must be accompanied by an adult.
What restaurants are we going to? Schedule of restaurant are in Tour details. Note: changes to the schedule can happen at any time.
Cancellation Policy? Tickets can be cancelled and refunded up to seven (7) days before your scheduled tour.
Is this a rain or shine event? Yes! We ride rain or shine. Note we are in the restaurants half of the time.
Where do we finish the tour? We will finish off the tour from the starting location.
Do you offer bike rentals? Not for this tour at the moment.
Where to park? Free parking at the Cochrane Ranch our meeting point. Address: 104 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, AB T1W 3B7
Payment Process? Payment is completed online before the tour begins as you reserve your spot on a Food Bike Tour. We take all forms of payments except cash.
Is there a waiver form to sign? Yes! In your email confirmation you will receive a link to the waiver form. Make sure to read and fill out the waiver form before the Food Bike Tour begins.
Private & Corporate tours. We provide unique Food Bikes Tours created to your liking. Private and corporate tours are available on any day we are not in operating our regular tours (Note: regular tours are on Saturday). Minimum group for a private tour is 8 guests with a maximum of 31. For more information email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the latest time to book a tour? We take bookings no later than 24-hours before a tour begins. We cannot guarantee availability.
How does the Food Bike Tour passport work? The Food Bike Tour passport is given to one family member/group. At each stop on the day of the Food Bike Tour guests will receive a stamp/sticker from the local venues we have visited. If guests collect 30 stamps (which can be from other food bike tours, previous years, food walk tours, other locations, etc.) they will receive a $100 gift card to Food Bike Tour LTD. This gift card can be used for any of our products. Make sure to keep your Food Bike Tour passport close!
Capacity of an Cochrane Food Bike tour? Our Cochrane Food e-Bike Tours have a capacity of 10 guests.